
by the time u read this darren u will have been lei'd 5 times even before stepping out of the airport. outside the airport u will get lei'd 2 more times before u get into a cab and go to ur apartment where the receptionist (hopefully for ur sake is a woman) will lei u as well. probably during ur orientation u will get lei'd at least once. everyday u go to the beach chances r u will get lei'd by some random person.
protect urself! and don't worry bout valentines day anymore cuz u know what will happen...

1 Comments:
ROFL! love me the jordan wong for digging that pic up! Sorry to dissapoint but i haven't gotten lei'd yet (yeah i know what's going on here?). Been pretty crazy running around all day getting everything from banking to cellular. I'll do up a proper update when i get the time, but until then, just random checking of the emails and blogs. I will say this much tho: I'm home babies! I'm home. Miss yall a ton and a half! ~ d
Post a Comment
<< Home